The Nags Head at Great Linford is situated just 80 miles from London, easy accessible by road or rail. Positioning in the north of Milton Keynes between the M1 and A5 gives the ideal location.
Great Linford is an old village with Manor House dated back to 15th century and in the manor's park you can find the oldest house in Milton Keynes; now part of the Art centre.
The Nags Head pub is situated on the High Street right next to the park's main gate. It has it's own car park but in busy times it is possible to park on the street with no charge.
- Take a train to Milton Keynes Central, use a taxi service or bus No.23 to Great Linford
- Take a train to Wolverton, use a taxi service, bus No. 23 to Great Linford - you can walk/cycle around the Great Union Canal footpath towards the city centre, when reaching old railway bridge cross the canal and follow path to the left towards the St. Andrews Church. The Nags Head is 100m across the park. Walk around the canal with it's outsdanding views to countryside and will take approximatelly 1 hour; on a bike it will take about 15-20 minutes.
- M1 leave on J14 towards NeportPagnel, turn left to Monks Way (A422), turn right to St. Leger drive towards Great Linford , turn left on High Street
-A5 leave to A422 Monks Way on 5th roundabout turn left to St. Leger Drive turn rightn to Marsh Drivr turl left to High Street
- please enter the postcode MK14 5AX
- the closest airport is in Cranfield but it is possible to land a helicopter at the nearby cricket ground. Please contact us for more information.